Area(s) of expertise: Property Tax - Commercial
Summary of expertise:
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
* Principal, Ryan, Carlsbad office
– Specializes in the assessment, valuation, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property owned and leased by financial institutions, corporations, institutional investors, and real estate investment trusts. Mr. Loban has extensive property tax experience in the assessment of office buildings, industrial parks,corporate campuses, data centers, hotels, golf courses, and large land tracts.
* Practice Leader, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan
– Responsible for developing strategies and management of the commercial property tax consulting business throughout the United States and India.
* Vice President, Consulting, national property tax consulting firm
– Overall responsibility for leading the commercial and specialty consulting groups nationally.
– Served on the Property Tax Executive Committee.
* Partner, Property Tax Consulting, Big 4 accounting firm
– West Regional Partner in Charge of Property Tax Services.
* Executive Vice President and Owner, real estate services firm
– Responsible for all operations related to property tax and property management services.
* Chief Financial Officer/Corporate Controller, real estate development, construction, and property management companies
– Responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting for the commercial real estate portfolios.
* Supervisor/Director of Recruiting, Big 4 accounting firm
– Responsible for the planning and supervision of professional staff in conjunction with auditing corporations and partnerships.
Mr. Loban has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
* Building Owners and Managers
* Council On State Taxation
* Institute of Real Estate Management
Mr. Loban co-authored the article “Valuation Issues in a Greening World” in the Journal of Green Building.
* American Institute of CPAs
* California Society of CPAs
* Institute for Professionals in Taxation
* Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Boston College, cum laude
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in California
* Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Licensed in California
No comments have been made.