President & Principal
Hanser & Associates
Organization Web Site
Public Relations Agencies
Languages I speak
If you/your organization is a PR Newswire member and would like your profile to be included as a link in your PR Newswire press releases, please check this box.
PR Newswire Member Account #
Would you like all contact to be directed to your PR Representative?
Please list your areas of Expertise
Global PR/communication professional
Summarize your expertise in greater detail
Ron, an international leader in the public relations profession, has been a PR professional since 1972. He co-founded Des Moines, Iowa based national PR firm Hanser & Associates in 1996 and leads the firm’s overall management, client service and strategic counseling.
Whitepapers & Research
- Hanser & Associates 2011 Des Moines Social Media Survey
- Business Record/Hanser & Associates Des Moines Social Media 2010 Survey
Books & Articles Published
“PR for People in Corner Offices” chapter in “Public Relations Best Practices” - Aspatore Books (2007)
Awards, Associations & Memberships
More than 90 international, national and local awards, including:
- American Marketing Association (14 NOVA & Pinnacle awards, 2004-2011)
- APEX Awards (12 awards, 2001-2011)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (2008)
- ICVA – International Communicator Awards (17 awards, 2002-2011)
- International Assoc. of Business Communicators Bronze Quill Awards (11 awards, 2002-2003)
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council Gold Circle Award (crisis communication in 2001)
- National Council of Farmer Cooperatives (award for membership communication in 1978)
- Public Relations Society of America (nearly 30 awards, 1997-2011, including the PRSA’s “Best of Show” and three national Bronze Anvils — the “Oscar” of PR)
- PRSA Counselors Academy (Certificate of Appreciation in 1997)
- Telly Award (four awards, 2007-2010)
Has placed news stories about clients in many international and national media, including Investor’s Business Daily, Forbes, Fortune, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CBS, CNN and NBC.
B.S. – Journalism, Kansas State University (1972)
Dale Moser, President, Coach USA/megabus.com, Chicago (Client of Hanser & Associates) PH: 201-225-7575
Henry de La Garza, de La Garza Public Relations, Inc., Houston (Past Chair of Pinnacle Worldwide, Inc.) PH: 713-622-8818
Public relations and communications that builds sales and shareholder value for international & nationwide companies.
Office Address 1
4401 Westown Pkwy., Ste. 212
West Des Moines
Show My Contact Details To
ProfNet Connect Members