Every week, we see more and more fantastic blog posts on our Blogs page. Here are links to some of the top blogs from last week:
- In "The New Influencers: Bloggers and Social Media Producers," Dan Janal shares highlights from Blogworld.
- Kinsey Schofield's "How to Get Your Favorite Celebrity's Attention via Twitter" takes a humorous look at how you can get your favorite actor, musician or political figure to tweet you back.
- In "The Death (& Rebirth) of the Press Release," Sarah Skerik and Ken Dowell explore the question of whether or not the press release is dead.
- David H. Deans' "Transmedia Storytelling in Action" takes a look at how to connect related multimedia content assets into one concerted commercial narrative.
- In "Anchorless News. What???" Evelyn Tipacti shares her thoughts on anchorless newscasts – and television journalism in general.
What were some of your favorite blog posts from last week?