ProfNet has been helping journalists and experts connect for 20 years, and our members have seen their experts – or, in some cases, themselves -- featured in every type of news outlet.
We asked members to share their most recent media hits that resulted from ProfNet queries, Expert Alerts and ProfNet Connect. Here are just a few. (You can also read past ones here.)
ProfNet sourced three stories on TheLadders -- on three different executives:
- 5 Technologies Your Business Should Be Using, BusinessNewsDaily
- Trading Pay for Benefits, Human Resource Executive
- Resignations Should be Handled with Care, Star-Ledger (NJ)
In April, I was quoted in the following articles from leads gotten from ProfNet:
- 9 Rules for Fighting in Front of Your Kids, WomansDay.com
- Avoiding Money Trouble in Your Marriage, Seattle Times
- Online Dating Advice: Profiles, Privacy, Dates, and More, WebMD
- Experts: Economy is forcing more families to live in commuter relationships, Today’s TMJ4
- Looking for your love? He's thousands of miles away, ABC2news.com
- Commuter relationships common in bad economy, ABClocal.go.com
- More Couples Choose To Live Apart To Make Ends Meet, CBS Boston
- In response to a query about pharmaceutical robots in January, Aethon was included on page four of a HealthLeaders article.
- Santa Clarita Valley International Charter School was featured in Today’s Honoree on June 22.
Bradley Ricca, a SAGES Fellow at Case Western Reserve University, is the campus expert on comics, superheroes and superhero movies. He had two ProfNet successes recently:
- Was featured on Telemundo last month (10 Healthy Ways to Relax)
- Was featured in an article for ACE Fitness magazine
- Was chosen as one of 11 beautiful writers on Man Cave Daily
- Freelancer Judy Feldman sourced her article, 6 Secrets to Sponge up More Happiness From Your Summer Vacation and Travels, via ProfNet.
Do you have a ProfNet media hit you’d like to share? Drop me a line and I’ll include it in our next Success Stories update.