This morning, we rolled out some pretty major changes to the ProfNet.com site and the ProfNet Queries email feed.
On the website, we improved the navigation of the site, making it easier for users to reply to journalist queries and manage their subscriptions. So far, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. If you haven’t yet had a chance to look, please check it out and let us know what you think: www.profnet.com
We also changed the look and feel of the ProfNet Queries email feed. While we made the changes in an attempt to streamline the query feed and make it easier to scan, we realize some members found some of the previous features useful, and are working on adding them back in. Among the changes we’ll be making:
- Adding query numbers, so you can quickly find the requests you’re interested in
- Changing the font colors to make it easier on the eyes
- Hyperlinking the queries in the summary with the query text
- Adding hyperlinks for reporters’ email addresses
- Rearranging the headlines in the summary so the subject appears before the deadline
We hope to have these changes completed by early next week, and will include an Editor’s Note in the query feed when we have more specific details.
Thank you to our loyal customers for taking the time to share your feedback. It is because of your interaction and communication that ProfNet works, and we hope you find the new changes useful.