Area(s) of expertise: Marketing, PR, Social Media
Summary of expertise:
Luxury brand marketing, bridal niche, marketing for home improvement industry, writing press releases, editing, media relations-- pitching national, local and trade media, product placements, events planning & coordination, B2C, B2B, strategic social media marketing, web design, graphic design, direct mail campaigns, marketing planning & projection, budget management, branding, e-commerce web consulting, e-newsletters, SEO, more...Lindsay Krupa– PR, Marketing & Social Media Specialist at Link PR– has a diverse range of both agency and in-house B2B and B2C consumer and corporate PR, Marketing and Social Media experience. She has done work for some of the top names in the jewelry, fashion, and cosmetics, travel, construction, interior design, automotive and food & beverage industries, including:
• Polo Ralph Lauren • Harry Winston • The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. • Clodagh Design/Clodagh Collection • Sears Holdings Corporation • Owens Corning (Construction Materials) • GM/ Chevy Sonic (Automotive) • Armour Eckrich (Food & Beverage) • Illinois Bureau of Tourism (Governor's Conference) and more.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional, Photoshop, Word Press, Cision Point, Lexis Nexis, Social Media & Analytics Tools--Google Analytics, Hoot Suite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google +, Pinterest, Houzz & more.
Blog/Web site: http://www.link-pr.com
Ghost-written article for CBP on p.6 on Air Quality in Schools http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/cbp/20120102/#%2F8
• 10/12 Winner of naming contest for Enso Sushi + Bar, 1613 N. Damen in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago http://bit.ly/Xc9k2k
• "25 Remodelers Who Get Social Media"- Professional Remodeler Magazine, 07/12
• "Sears...Doing Social Media Right" – Crain's Chicago Business, 01/02/12: http://bit.ly/CrainsList
• Publicity Club of Chicago's 2012 Golden Trumpet was awarded to MSL for the Chevy Sonic Klout Perks campaign. Category: New Media– "Chevrolet: Steering Klout Influencers into the Sonic Driver’s Seat."
• PRSA Chicago's YPN "Featured Professional of the Month," 10/10
Prior media experience:
Strong Media Placements Porfolio http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsaykrupa
University of Colorado at Boulder Edit
Bachelor of Science, Journalism & Mass Communication
Certificate in Applied Business through the CU Intensive Business (CUBIC) Program
Activities and Societies: Fraternal Risk Management Officer & PR Committee Member, Leadership Certification, Conference on World Affairs Student Series Editor: http://www.colorado.edu/cwa/
関西外国語大学- Kansai Gaidai University: Osaka, Japan Edit
Semester Study Abroad, Minor in Japanese Studies
Freelance and or Full-time Marketing, PR & Social Media positions for luxury brands, fashion brands, bridal niche, travel industry, home improvement and interior design industries. Interested in networking and meeting editor contacts in those industries. Contact me at LKrupa@Link-PR.com
No comments have been made.