My client is seeking a ghostwriter for a book on how to build a successful service business today. It will explore:
- Culture: How to build a thriving culture that inspires the best people
- Recruiting: In today's competitive market, how do you not only stand out against competition, but have the best talent reaching out to you?
- Team Building: Once you have recruited the best players, how do you turn them in to a championship team?
- Technology: Technology has the promise to revolutionize the service economy. How can you harness that power to improve your business?
- Results: Driving results is what matters. What to expect from your new team and how to ensure you and your clients receive the results you want.
About the author:
- Expertise in rapidly grown winning teams
- Won Best Place to Work in Los Angeles by LA Business Journal two different years at two different companies
- YPO moderator
- Taught leadership and team building at MIT
- Won FinTech Breakthrough Award for Best Wealth Management Company
- Youngest president of top 10 largest wealth management firms in country
- 4,000+ personal blog subscribers
Contact: Dani Miles, email@example.com
on Apr 28, 2017 - 02:52PM